News from the 1998 Racing Season
- 11/04/98 - The MARRC RoadRacing School was featured in The Region Magazine, an online human interest website. Join writer David Grabelle on his day with the roadracing school at Summit Point.
- 9/1/98 - Results from the CCS Sprints at Summit Point on August 29-30.
- 8/2/98 - Photos from the WERA Endurance and National Challenge weekend on July 31 - August 2, 1998.
- 8/03/98 - Track Record Broken Again!! Tim Bemisderfer, aboard his Suzuki GSXR, posted a new Summit Point track record of 1:16.84 during the Michelin 750 Superstock event. David Rose later set a new record for 600s with an amazing 1:17.5 on his Suzuki 600.
- 7/12/98 - Results from the CCS weekend on July 11-12, 1998 with photos from the weekend.
- 7/13/98 - Update on injured cornerworker Roger Stier and his recovery.
- 6/21/98 - Photos and results from the WERA weekend on June 20-21, 1998.
- 6/20/98 - New Track Record!! Bryan Bemisderfer, aboard his Yamaha R1, posts a new Summit Point track record of 1:17.15 during the Heavyweight Solo20.
- 6/1/98 - Results and photos from the CCS weekend on May 30-31, 1998.
- 4/26/98 - Photos and results from the WERA weekend on April 25-26, 1998.
- 4/12/98 - Photos and results from the CCS weekend on April 11-12, 1998.
- 1/17/98 - MARRC Board of Directors announcement and photo on the Web.
- 1/17/98 - MARRC Annual Banquet Photos of your favorite award winners.
- 1/17/98 - MARRC 1997 Award Winners from the MARRC Banquet.
© 1998 Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club.